Saturday, November 21, 2015
Autosomal DNA Testing on Frank Hugh Robinson's Descendants
Four of our Robinson family members have had the autosomal DNA test at FTDNA which is the familyfinder test in Houston, Texas. This is from Frank Hugh Robinson b: 1870 in Wenona, Illinois who moved to Hillsboro, Oregon. Frank was the grandfather of Kenneth, David and Nadene. He was Steve's great grandfather. It showed that:
Kenneth Robinson matched his 1st cousins, David with 929.99cMs.
Nadene with 957.07cMs
with Nadene's son, a 1st cousin once removed Steve with 641.43cMs.
|New England, where these Robinsons lived, last being Vermont. The oral history is that the ancestor came over on a ship after the Mayflower. That would have been about 1630 one possibly in that fleet from England|
- A child randomly receives half of his autosomal DNA from his mother and half from his father.
- First Cousins may inherit a quarter of their DNA from one of their common grandparents.
- Second Cousins may inherit an eighth of their DNA from their common great-Gparents.
- Third Cousins may inherit a sixteenth of their DNA from their common ggGparents.
- Fourth Cousins may inherit a 32nd of their DNA from their common gggGparents.
- Fifth Cousins may inherit a 64th of their DNA from their common ggggGparents.
- Sixth Cousins may inherit 128th of their DNA from their common gggggGparents - segments of DNA become so small at this level and beyond that accurate comparisons may not be possible.
coach outlet store online clearances
toms shoes outlet online
louis vuitton outlet online
true religion outlet
ladies cartier watches
louis vuitton handbags
true religion jeans
michael kors outlet clearance
christian louboutin sale clearance
ray ban sunglasses outlet
jordan retro 11
beats by dre outlet
louis vuitton outlet
kate spade outlet
coach outlet online
michael kors outlet
adidas superstar shoes
ralph lauren outlet
retro jordans 13
cheap oakley sunglasses
louis vuitton outlet stores
coach outlet online
air jordan 4
tods outlet store