Friday, January 22, 2016
Robinson Heritage from Found Countries with GedMatch Test
Through a test on GedMatch.com, a Population DNA Eurogenes J Test, my brother and I have results showing what population our genes tell where our ancestors came from. I used the same test, or as close as I could for Ken that I used for my brother and myself. It is the Eurogenes K13 Admixture proportions that is on GedMatch.com.
We already know that Ken's Y haplogroup is R1b1a2a1a1b4 and his mother's mt haplogroup is H. Ken's father is the brother of our mother who has H2a1 mt haplogroup from Sweden.
1. Ken shows he has North Atlantic population of 47.38%
3. West Mediterranean...16.78% France, Italy, Spain, Algeria, Tunisia ,
The term is sometimes used for the purposes of grouping countries in statistics. (Middle East, Arabia, Anatolia, Iran, Armenia, South Caucasus, see below).
6. Red Sea...0.59% The six countries bordering the Red Sea proper are:
7. Southern Asian...0.73% and our history could come from Pakistan/Afghanistan, India
8. Eastern Asian...0.28% Mongolia and China Our connection? I say Mongolia.
9. Amerindian...1.55% another term for American Indian, used chiefly in anthropological and linguistic contexts. The indigenous peoples of the Americas are the descendants of the pre-Columbian inhabitants of North and South America. Pueblos indígenas (indigenous peoples) is a common term in Spanish-speaking countries.
Oceanian...0.30% Australia, New Guinea, etc. island counties
North Eastern African 0.40%
It may refer to all or some of the following areas: