Sunday, November 01, 2009
1840 Census of Jamaica, Vermont with Sally Robinson nee Smith
On page 16 of the census Robinsons and Smiths were listed with her.
1. Hiram Robinson was listed between ages 40-50. (Who was he?) he had to be b: 1789, married to Priscilla McMaster and was husband's uncle.
2. James, her husband's father, was listed from 60-70 years of age.
3. John must have been her husband's uncle He was between 50-60. There was a son listed between 20-30 living with him. No name.
4. Reuben was Hiram, the husband's brother and was listed between ages 20-30.
5. Sally herself was listed.
6. John P. Robinson was listed, age between 20-30. He had to be the son of Uncle John and Hannah Patch. He was married with children.
The Smiths were listed and were:
1. Naham,- her brother b: 1814
2. Samuel -her brother b: 1809
3. Willard I don't know yet, age 40-50, a brother?
4. Rufus her father..